Hello there,
Please help with a report that will show the difference between the estimated and actual sprint hours for each person, is it possible to implement this with the resources of Jira, or do I need some additional plugins?
Regards,
Hi @Anton_kolesnyk
Welcome to the community!
Please refer these which was asked before:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Chart-to-show-estimated-time-vs-actual-time/qaq-p/669185
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Sprint-Reporting-Planned-Vs-Actual/qaq-p/1807947
Hope this helps.
Thanks,Vamsi
Hi, thanks for the welcome, I have already read the advice above and tried to configure it through the dashboard, but I am interested in the implementation through JQL or tables, is it possible to search by person in the sprint so that I can see the difference between the estimated and actual sprint hours?
Thanks,
Are your hours the sprint statistic? Feeding into the sprint's velocity?
Actually what I am looking for is a way to pull estimated hours vs logged hours per each ticket. This info is needed to asses estimations accuracy. Could you please give me a hint on how it could be done ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.