When I am trying to fetch code from Upstream it is giving me the error "https://User_Link.git" not authorized??? I checked my permissions in Bit Bucket also but it is giving me the same error..
Radhika,
If you are using https it should be prompting you for a username/password. Make sure the username you enter is the same as the username in the URL you are using:
https://username@bitbucket.org/username/reponame.git
Mary
Hey Marry,
Please tell me..
https:// USERNAME@bitbucket.org/USERNAME/reponame.git
Both the USERNAME should be same ??? USERNAME@bitbucket.org & USERNAME after "/" should be same???
Hi Mary,
Thanks For answering, Well I am trying to fetch with same User Name as in URL which I am using to Fetch. Before It was getting fetched easily, but due to some reason it suddenly stopped working and not letting me fetch the code. Pl. could you help me with this.
Bitbucket shows you the URL. The URL you use depends on the protocol. The protocol can be HTTPS or SSH. You are using HTTPS. To find the correct URL see this:
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s254/sh/3ebf69d0-aae5-4550-a673-24210c4135e2/478b6d671fd864b67f737ab0fa0eb3d2
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.