I'm trying to create a filter that shows issues assigned to groups that a user is a member of. Can anyone help?
Scenario: We have multiple groups setup in the User Management section that members are added to. For example, we have a jira-it-cab group for change advisory board members and a jira-it-telecom group that our telecom support team members are added to, etc.
Let's say the current user is a telecom support member that is part of the jira-it-telecom group. The service desk has assigned the issue to the jira-it-telecom group, but there is not yet an assignee. It's up to the telecom team to decide who will pick up this ticket and work it.
I've tried things like currentUser() memberOf("assignment group") but can't get any JQL to return issues assigned to groups the user is a member of.
I'm essentially trying to replicate the "My Groups Work" functionality that exists in ServiceNow, for those who might be familiar with it. Any ideas?