I am the admin of the board and not seeing the Roadmap view on the left panel. I even check Board Settings if I can find something that let's me enable the Roadmap view but couldn't find anything.Can someone please help me here?
Hi @Amol Bansal
The Basic Roadmap is a Cloud-only feature - it's not available in Server/DC.
Your only option is to use Advanced Roadmaps - which is native to Data Center, and was available as an App in Server.
Ste
Thanks @Ste Wright . How can I enable advanced roadmaps on my Jira board?
Are you using Jira Server or Data Center?
You might already have it - if you have an option "Plans" in your top navigation bar, this is Advanced Roadmaps.
---
If you're on Server and don't have it, you can try installing it using the App from the Marketplace.
You might still be able to install it - but I'm not sure, as Server is EOL, App Sales will cease in Feb 2023 (see the timeline here) - and the standalone version of the App is also EOL - see more information on this page:
Advanced Roadmaps for Jira (formerly Portfolio for Jira) The standalone version of Advanced Roadmaps for Jira (formerly Portfolio for Jira) is now end of life and no longer supported. This includes all versions available from the marketplace (version 3.29 and earlier). Starting with Jira Software version 8.15, Advanced Roadmaps for Jira is now packaged with Jira Software. When Jira is updated, Advanced Roadmaps will also be updated. For more information see Advanced Roadmaps for Jira Licensing.
The standalone version of Advanced Roadmaps for Jira (formerly Portfolio for Jira) is now end of life and no longer supported. This includes all versions available from the marketplace (version 3.29 and earlier).
Starting with Jira Software version 8.15, Advanced Roadmaps for Jira is now packaged with Jira Software. When Jira is updated, Advanced Roadmaps will also be updated.
For more information see Advanced Roadmaps for Jira Licensing.
I can't seem to find "Plans" on my top navigation bar. Also, when I open the link the App link you shared, I am not sure how can I install on my Jira board. Attaching the screenshot to what I can see (masked the company info)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.