I'm trying to put together a filter that captures the following data and I'm having a little trouble getting my head around it. Figured it was worth asking here. I'm trying to filter with the following criteria:
- Epic Status: Backlog, Groomed, Done
- Children Status: In Progress, Done
- If Child has a Done Status, the Resolution must be "Done, Fixed, or Completed". A Done Status of "Won't Fix" or "Won't Do" is acceptable.
- Project Avengers
- Created within the last quarter.
So far the closest I've been able to come up with is the following with Scriptrunner
type = Epic and status in (Backlog,Groomed,Done) AND (created >= startOfYear() AND created <=endOfYear(3M)) AND issueFunction in issuesInEpics("project = TEST AND status in ('In Progress',Done)")
Which resolves but doesn't seem to pull up the results I'm expecting.
I am running Jira Software DataCenter 9.5.0
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong here?
Thanks!