I am creating an issue type called "New Project" for our SYS/SW/Test teams to request new project setups.
As part of this new ticket type there are a number of requirements that I need to define (and then develop myself).
One of which is to allow for the key to be automatically defined based on a set of inputs.
The requirement takes the following inputs to generate the key as an output
Project ID - Text Field
Category - Drop down list with the following options
- RFX
- Series
- Derivative
- Change Request
- Maintenance
- Test
- Software
Customer Name - already defined drop down list.
- Porsche
- Ferrari
- BMW
- Mercedes
- JLR
For example: If our customer was Ferrari and the project was a test project. The key generated by Jira would be "SFR0001T"
S = assigned because its a series product
FR = Customer
0001 = Project with this customer
T = The Category (in this instance a Test project).
I would also like some way that the 0001 increases. I appreciate this may require a custom script or an extra DB.
Thanks for reading.
Alex