Hi,
I created a new (not private) repository and cloned it to my system. When I want to push changes to the remote, I get this:
The requested repository either does not exist or you do not have access. If you believe this repository exists and you have access, make sure you're authenticated.
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
I saw a lot of posts about this on-line and they all seem to be about people using access tokens instead of having SSH keys. However, I have working SSH keys:
$ ssh -T git@bitbucket.org
authenticated via ssh key.
You can use git to connect to Bitbucket. Shell access is disabled
I also can push to other repositories for which I have write access however, with all the repos I create for myself I seem to have this issue. If I make the repo private, I can't even clone it.
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?