I have a AWS CodeBuild project that would download source from bitbucket.
When running AWS CodeBuild, I received the timeout error below?
"https://bitbucket.org/XXX/XXXX.git/info/refs?service=git-upload-pack": dial tcp 104.192.141.1:443: i/o timeout
Re-running the CodeBuild project it would sometime work without issue. It would fail about 50% of the time.
Hey @Jging Fai Chong ,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
The error being reported seems like a firewall issue blocking the connections and causing them to time out.
In this case, could you please make sure that your AWS Code Build environment is allowing access to the Bitbucket Cloud IPs listed in the below documentation?
Thanks I am following up this with our team to check this is particular IP may be blocked.Will update here ASAP.
On another post, I found that there is some one mentioning this IP is not supported. Is this still the case? As it looks like it should be covered by 104.192.136.0/21Post: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/IP-Blacklisted-104-192-141-1/qaq-p/2191936
The IP 104.192.141.1 is still supported and, as you mentioned, is covered in the range 104.192.136.0/21 provided in our official Bitbucket Cloud IP's documentation
Hi @Patrik S ,
My colleague which manages firewall could see the the traffic for 104.192.141.1 passed through fine when I received "https://bitbucket.org/XXX/XXXX.git/info/refs?service=git-upload-pack": dial tcp 104.192.141.1:443: i/o timeout" from AWS COdeBuild.
He said it looks like 104.192.141.1 is rejecting the request.
Are you able to assist?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.