I stop share my Trolle board to my colleague and myself. then I lost Trello board. How can I get it back
Hi @Christine Ying and welcome to the community,
Please see if the board is closed and re open it following the directions here https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/reopening-a-closed-board/
-To reopen a board, first, click on the Boards button from the Trello homepage or directly from http://www.trello.com/my/boards -From there, click on the View all closed boards button. You may need to scroll to the bottom of the page if you have a lot of boards.-Find the board and click Re-open.
-To reopen a board, first, click on the Boards button from the Trello homepage or directly from http://www.trello.com/my/boards
Keep in mind you can only reopen a board if you were an admin of the board.
If the above doesn't work take a look at these threads:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.