I have a question about Jira mail error queue. We got more than a thousand errors in the system in recent 5 days. But we didn't check it before. I think maybe there are some users registered the wrong email address. So I want to ask if this could influence the system function or performance?
Generally, email isn't too heavy on hitting performance, but it is definitely worth looking at.
What are the errors you are seeing? Are there patterns within them?
Hi Nic, it didn't show any specific, just the subject and time. Please refer to the attached screen shot. Thank you.
Ok, sometimes the queue does show the errors, but you're in the (larger) group where it does not.
You will need to read your application logs for the sending failure messages.
Do you mean checking the logs in the server? Could you tell me where in the server I can find the logs? Another question, do you know where I can find deleted issues info in server logs?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.