Can a Jira Work Management project have multiple boards? Looking to create Jira Work Management project that holds multiple boards. I know this is possible with filters in Jira software but unsure of how to apporach this in a work management project.
As far as I know, right now it's only a single board (the Board View) of the JWM project.
You can indeed do it with Jira Software boards, but they will not appear in the JWM project as a link, you'll have to have them linked to a Software project, or as a personal board.
But "project = My-JWM-project" followed by "create board from filter" does that, of course.
FWIW, I have a client who has a "project of projects" - used to track changes requested to projects, but they keep all their JWM project boards in there as well.
Hi Erin,
Here's an article I wrote last year on how you can create a second board to use with JWM projects. If it helps you, please give it a Like :-)
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-articles/Creating-a-Second-Agile-Board-for-Team-Managed-or-JIra-Work/ba-p/2115018
Thanks @John Funk will keep this in mind
While although I do like this feature very much, it's unfortunate that you need a Jira Software license in order to take advantage of this feature. Hopefully they'll make this available for users who only have access to Jira Work Management as well in the future.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.