User has admin permissions, but nothing downloads.
Hello @Julie Sgroi ,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
I tried to reproduce the issue in my own repository, but the download was successful. In this case, I would like to ask you the following :
In case you have any questions, let me know!
Thank you, @Julie Sgroi
Patrik S
That has not been working for a long time. It is nowadays hard to use bitbucket.
Thanks for the reply Patrick. I've since learned that it's more an issue of downloading old commits. Is this possible? In answer to your questions:
Thank you.
@Patrik S Please see above.
Hey @Julie Sgroi ,
Thank you for providing the results of the testing.
Could you please clarify what you meant by downloading old commits?
I'm assuming you are accessing the Source page of the repository in the UI and then clicking on the 3 dot icons and then Download Repository. Can you share the steps you are taking to try downloading an old commit and it doesn't work?
Just in case it helps somebody: double check that you have indeed selected a branch before clicking on download. It may seem like you are in one because you Viewed the source of a commit, but that doesn't seemt to be the case.
Change the above to dev, for example
Now you should be able to download the repository.
I habe the same Problem
This only works for the latest commit of the branch!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.