I want to ask if I can have a JQL to search create date till now has past 180 days issues. I want exact 180 days issues, not more than 180 days or less than 180 days. Is that possible?
Hi @Jason Liu
Do you mean a JQL to find issues created within the last 180 days (up until now)?
If so, use this JQL:
createdDate >= -180d
Or, do you mean issues created 180 days ago (not 181, not 179)?
If so, something like this should work:
createdDate > -181d and createdDate < -179d
^ IE - the created date is after 181 days, and not less than 179 days, leaving 180 days inbetween
Ste
You can use the following JQL
created >= startOfDay(-180) and created <= endOfDay(-180)
Thank you so much Alex.
Thank you so much, Stephen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.