I have a meal-planning board, and lots of recipe cards. Each week when I want to "reset" the board to do meal-planning for the upcoming week, I have to manually move cards back to the various lists like "veggie meals", "meaty meals", "carbs" etc. I want to automate this based on the labels on the cards, but there's no way to do this.
In the automation interface, once you add one action which is to send cards back to a particular list based on their labels, you cannot add any more. Trello shows this error: "Can't perform addition actions after a batch card copy/move." This means I'd have to create a unique board button for each type of list, which is a bit silly.
I get that cards can have lots of labels, so if a card has both the veggie and meat labels, it would get sent back to whichever list appears first in the set of actions, within the board button automation setup. Not sure why this limitation is in place. Anyone have any suggested workarounds?
