One of our users has stopped receiving any notification emails from Bitbucket - could you please take a look and see if he might be on the suppression list?
-redacted-
Hey @Anton Võdrin
G'day and Welcome to the community!
I have removed the email address to avoid any issues.
That said, I have removed the user suppress from our list, so it should no longer block the user.
Can you try to mention the user in PR etc., to see if the user can receive new email notifications?
Cheers,Syahrul
Thanks a million!It did come out that we have 2 more users experiencing the same issue:Could you please take a look is they are part of the same list?
In the interest of safety can I DM the specific addresses?
I have created a support ticket on behalf of you to continue.
You can view the support case at our support portal here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.