Hi All,
I just added an account number to an older Jira ticket. I can see the account number on the ticket, but it will not show up when I run a report. How do I fix this? Is this a bug?
Hello Clare,
It doesn't show on tempo reports? You are using cloud? If thats the case please wait tempo needs to sync, try again after an hour
BR, Olga
Yes. i am in cloud. Thank you!
@Olga Videc is there any way to speed up the sync?
Lets try this, you know how to generate report in tempo, try generating only for this issue see if it shows up(use issue key) and then try generating the original report.
Hi, @Clare Lawson. I think it would be best if you contact Tempo support at this point, so they can help you diagnose what's going on in your environment.
Best,
-dave
Have you setup Account work attribute in Tempo?
1. If so, did you associate any Account work attribute values to the worklogs of this old Jira issue?
a. If so, you will not see any worklogs under new Account since it's already linked to other Accounts.
b. If not, you should be able to see worklogs under new Account.
2. If not, please contact Tempo Support to see if the new Account has been sync'ed over correctly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.