Hello,
I have used the following syntax in order to send the url link in an email, of a newly created story: {{issue.issuelinks.last.inwardIssue.url}}
I have not had any issue with it until now. I guess I didn't have any issues before because there was only the one link listed under Issue Links > is prerequisite of, but the one that isn't working as intended has two links listed (screenshot below).
I'm needing to get the url of the last issue that was created (and linked) to my story that is marked done. It only brings back the url to the "QDCJ" story, but I need the "KPBF" url and can't figure out how to do that.
I've also tried first.inwardIssue, since there are only two issues and the one that comes back for "last" isn't the right one, but "first" doesn't return anything.
What am I missing?
Thanks!
Added Edit: when I run the following, I get links to stories that do not seem to be inward or outward. {{#issue.issuelinks}}{{issue.issuelinks.inwardIssue.url}}{{/}} It gives me the current issue, and two other prerequisites to the QDCJ-91 issue below.
So I definitely am missing something or really don't quite understand how the inward/outward issues work.
