HI there,
I have created several filters for my dashboards on Jira. I have "created date" criteria on all of them and noticed that when i go back to my filters each week, the "between" date range has changed. Does anyone else see this? Date range changing on their own.
Hmm. Do you have absolute dates entered in there? I haven't seen them changing by itself!
Yes, take a look below, earlier today i updated the "between" range to be from "1/FEB/16 and 10/JUN/16", now... February date is correct yet the last date has changed to an April date. I do chose "update" to ensure the dates stick.
image2016-6-10 12:46:5.png
Update will only update the date in the current search. You will have to Save the filter for the date to stick in the filter.
If you are doing that as well, I suggest you check with the your colleagues to see if anyone else is modifying the filter or not
I figured what the issue was...
I would UPDATE the date range but would not SAVE it..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.