Hello,
I'm hoping that this will be useful for anyone who are migrating from team-managed to company-managed Jira and needing to convert their historical story point estimate to the native Story Points field in their new company-managed Jira project(s). If this has previously been addressed or shared, I apologize in advance. It took me a while to figure this out on my own, and I was unable to find a solution searching online.
I am aware that the way our projects are organized perhaps isn't totally aligned with Agile etiquette
Part 1
Getting the Story Point Estimate value moved to your new Company-Managed Jira project
Note: You do need to have admin privileges in Jira
After you have set up the basics of your new company-managed Jira project. When configuring your field screen, be sure to include the story point estimate field.
You are effectively mapping the "team-managed story point estimate" field to your "company-managed story point estimate" field when you add this field to the project. Thankfully this value does transfer to the new project, which it sounds like it historically hasn't from reading community threads.

Once you have moved your issues over to the new company-managed project you can move to the next step.
Step 2
Converting Story Point Estimate to Story Points
In the new company-managed project, you will need to build an automation. Even though the story point estimate value is numerical, the new project doesn't completely recognize it as such. So, in order to partly deceive your automation, you will need to create a smart value equation.
Below is the automation, I created it to be scheduled, and then manually 'Run rule' in the project to have a little more control.
SCHEDULE rule to execute
Then EDIT ISSUE FIELDS
Select STORY POINTS field
Set ({{issue.Story point estimate|0}}*1)

Then run the rule manually, or let it run on a schedule. The story point estimate field is copied to your Story Points field after it is finished. You may now delete the story point estimate from your project and use Story Points in its place.

I am aware that this is fairly specialized niche and might not apply to a bigger group. But I figured I'd write this to aid anyone in my situation!