Hi,
Newbie here. I'm trying to add "request participant" field to the available list of fields to add to a request form.
Reading up on this, but can't seems to do it.
Any help appreciated!
Hi @Robert Love
Can I just clarify the need?
Request Participants is (usually) on every JSM Form by default, so doesn't need to be added to the form separately.
What are you trying to achieve by adding it to the list of fields? There might be an alternative to consider
Ste
Hi @Ste Wright
Appreciate the follow-up.
I'm referring to the customer portal specifically. I see how to add fields by dragging the listed fields over and positioning them in the request form, but "request participants" is not listed and I haven't been able to figure out how to add it to the list of fields available to populate the request form.
The goal is for customers to be able to add participants while raising an issue through the help center portal.
Thanks a bunch
Rob
The field should be on the customer form by default though, see this help page - Add request participants through the help center
So it shouldn't be necessary to add it again - are you missing this option now?
Hi
We want customers to be able to add participants at the point of engagement. We've been able to modify this from several choosable fields, but the field we want to add "request participants" is not available to add here.
I'm hoping this helps make more sense.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.