I want to configure our JIRA server (Windows Server 2012 R2) for HTTPS following the documentation at https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/running-jira-over-ssl-or-https-720411727.html and I am not able to success
We have a .p12 key pair file and a set of signed certificate files from a CA.
I performed the following steps:
- Installation of the Portecle App
- Creation of a new Keystore file "jira.jks"
- Under "Tools - Options" changed the CA Certs Keystore to the path of the .p12 key pair file
- Import the .p12 key pair file
- Import of the root and intermediate certificates
- Import of the CA Reply in the key pair file
- Save the Keystore file
- Run the JIRA Configuration Tool (config.bat) choose Profile "HTTP and HTTPS (redirect...)" and entered HTTPS Port, Keystore Path, Keystore Password and Key Alias - Pressed "Check Certificates in Key Store" and saved the configuration
All of the above steps were without errors.
But when I try to restart the Windows Service "Atlassian JIRA" it failed.
When I configure it back to HTTP via config.bat the service ist starting.
I don't know what is going wrong. In the various log files I can not find specivic errors.