Hello,
My company has an unlimited license for Jira Agile (greenhopper), SEN-2005908. I try to download the latest version . Every time I do that, I get the trial version of Jira Agile. What am I doing wrong?
Yours sincerely
Taeke de Jong
email: t.a.de.jong@dictu.nl(formerly jongta@minlnv.nl)
Are you downloading it directly via the UPM? Otherwise you could download it directly from this page:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira/versions
After that you should try to enter a valid license key (which isn't the SEN) Administration--> JIRA Agile--> License Details
Hi Taeke,
You can get the latest versions here : https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira/versions
Best regards,
Peter
Thanks for the link. I managed to download the latest version
Also, to clear this up, there is no such thing as a trial version of the software - all of the installs are the same. The difference is in the license key that you enter into the program, so if you're entering the trial license, it will be a trial, and if you enter your production license, it will not be. The license key is available in your account admin for each product that you have.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.