Hello,
I’ve generated some “Calculated Number Fields” in some projects. The calculation I wrote inside that field works fine; but when we want to filter, it doesn’t list the issues correctly. For example, we have 3 number fields and 1 calculated number field .
ISSUE 1:
- Value1 : 10
- Value2 : 20
- Value3 : 30
- Sum_All : Calculated Number Field
- Calculation is: Sum_All = Value1 + Value2+Value3 “That works fine, the calculation displays the correct number as 60 in that example”.
ISSUE 2:
- Value1 : -10
- Value2 : -15
- Value3 : -25
- Sum_All : Calculated Number Field
- Calculation is: Sum_All = Value1 + Value2+Value3 “That works fine, the calculation displays the correct number as -50 in that example”.
But when I filter the issues as; “” Sum_All <20 “ It displays only positive results. (Issue 1 is listed). Or if I change it as “Sum_All <-5” that time it returns only the negative issue (Issue 2 is listed). So the filter doesn’t work.. I may miss something,Could you please help us ?
Thank you
Best Regards