PageMe! failed to create a wiki page when the double bite characters are used in the title of the parent page.
Expected: It should be works when when the double bite characters are used for the parent page title.
We'll analyze the plugin and we'll give an answer as soon as possible.
Thank you
we have studied the problem of the characters and I have found a way to solve this problem. As soon as possible, we will publish a new version of the add-on with this improvement. I will send you a mail when the new version is available, sorry for the inconvenient.
Hi, Pageme has a new version in the marketplace. This version solves the error with characters are Chinese, Russian, Japanese, etc. The versions are: Jira 6 - pageme-1.1.2: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atsistemas.jira.plugins.pageme/versions#b71 Jira 7 - pageme-2.0.1: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atsistemas.jira.plugins.pageme/versions#b81 I hope that this new version can help. Saludos, Regards
Confirmed the fix. Thank you for your support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.