I'm trying to install JIRA with Jira-agile in my Intranet, but after the installation, JIRA Agile, it is not working propertly. I have a yellow warning on the top of the page saying that the installation of JIRA Agile it is not available. I have the Agile button on JIRA, but not working redirecting to 404 error page. I've checked Tomcat log and I have this error "Base table or view not found message from server: "Table 'jira.ao_e8b6cc_organization_mapping' doesn't exist"
I tried to install another plugin, (service desk) and I've got the same problem.
I have to say as well, that I installed on Windows Server 2012 R2, and W8, and I've got the same issue. It's Windows package with MySQL database.
Talking to my system administration, he said that maybe it is a firewall problem. I'm installing everything behind a router and a firewall. Do I have to open any port?
I would like to use JIRA as soon as possible with Confluence, Stash, Bamboo... but I can't until anybody help me soving this issue.
Thanks