Hi Team,
One of our customer provided the script and asked us to implement that in the listeners. While we are implementing it we are getting error as shown in pic. I am sharing the script also can some one check and help me.
Hi @Parsa Mounika
I don’t see you having gotten the issue itself first. Normally I’ll expect event.getIssue and after that you can get the link if you want.
This is also what the error you have at the top is saying.
Hi @Ismael Jimoh , I am sharing my script can you help me how to make those changes.
Also why do you have the getissuelink before defining the issuelinkmanager.
I will recommend reviewing the code properly before implementing it.
If the goal is to get the issue the event.getIssue() should suffice just fine.
Thanks.
I can’t as I don’t know what the script is meant for or what the intentions behind the script is.
Say what is the master issue or destination issue? All these have no concrete meaning to me as I don’t know what your original goal is here. From looking simply I can guess you want to update an issue’s priority and some custom field value based on the value from the masterissue.
the closest I can help is order your code:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.