Hello,
I am encountering an issue with bulk changing issues.
This is the scenario:
I have 2 issue types, let's call them IssueType1 and IssueType2.
For IssueType1, the action I am trying to perform is a bulk move of the issues to IssueType2.
The error I am receiving is: Affects Version is required.
I am prevented from bulk moving IssueType1 to IssueType2 due to two reasons:
1 - Affects Version is hidden by the field configuration scheme on IssueType1 (the one I am moving from), so I could never set the Affects Version field on IssueType1.
2 - Affects Version is required by the field configuration scheme on IssueType2 (the one I am moving to), and the field is available on create, edit, and view screens.
Those two configurations combined are equaling the error that I am receiving.
I am thinking I should be able to set the Affects Version during the bulk move to IssueType2 since it's available on the screens and required by the field configuration on IssueType2.
Any help or explanation is appreciated!