Since version 3.0.16 is breaking our scripts, I would like to roll back the plugin by uninstalling and reinstalling from UPM.
Will this cause any unwanted changes to the JIRA database? Any thing I need to watch for?
Hi Madhura,
Both SR 3.0.16 and 2.1.17 are really quite old so you would likely be better off working out what is wrong.
Rolling back from 3.x to 2.x means you should check to see if there were any significant changes between the two versions especially changes that might affect the Active Objects DB schema.
Please note though the compatibility of the different versions:
If you're using JIRA 6.2 or older you need to use SR 2.1.17.
If you're using JIRA 6.3/6.4 you can use either the FREE SR 3.1.4 or go for a paid SR 4.1.3.10
If you're using JIRA 7.x you need to use version SR 4.2.x.
M
Thanks Mark,
Here is the issue we are having with the 3.0.16 version- https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/38049252
Appreciate if you have any thoughts on how we can resolve it.
Thanks again.
We are using JIRA 6.2
Since you are using JIRA 6.2 you will definitely need to downgrade back to SR version 2.1.17. I'm not sure if that will work so I'd recommend trying it on a staging server first.
The alternative would be to upgrade your JIRA to 6.3.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.