Hi,
I'm trying to pull subtask(s) within a task and display them in a dashboard I don't have access to ScriptRunner(I have seen is possible with this).
What I have is a query (that I'm inserting with "insert jira issue/filter" within confluence) that is pulling from a Jira kanban board all the tasks that are currently in progress and another query that is pulling the subtask(s) for a given manuallly added ID. Both querys do the job(picture attached) but I would love to have just one query(if posssible) and not to manually add the task ID to pull the subtask(s)
- Query for task
- project in ("ProjectName") and status in ( "In Progress") and issuetype in (task)
- Query for subtask
- issuekey in (childIssuesOf(abc-123)) and status in ("In Progress")
The idea that I have in mind is to add/show a column with the subtask(s) that are as well in progress for the parent task

I would appreciate your help on this one