Hey,I'm looking for a REST API that returns all the transitions in workflow.I searched about it and the only thing I found was:https://MY_SERVER/rest/api/2/workflowThat returns a list of all Workflows's names and descriptions, but without any ID or transitions.I'm using Jira DC.
Hi @Segev Grotas
As far as I know, there is no such REST API to get all transitions in a workflow. Instead, you can get the available transitions for an issue according to its current status.
There is an open request for this to get all available transitions for the issue regardless of its status. There are also some workarounds mentioned here however I am not sure whether they are applicable to your needs.
Hi @Segev Grotas and @Tuncay Senturk _Snapbytes_
Is there any REST API now available to get a list of all transitions?
Nope, afaik they haven't resolved the ticket yet.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.