Hi all, I am looking for a tool that we (business team) can use to schedule an ERP cut-over.
In principle, it is about scheduling tasks on a timeline / calendar (period of about 3 months). At least in the hot phase (period of about 14 days), the tasks should be scheduled on date and time. Dependencies should be displayed visually.
I had put my hopes on JWM. But after a short evaluation I miss the following:
- Date and time in tasks are only possible via Custom Defined Fields
- When custom defined fields are used, these tasks are no longer visualized on the calendar view or timeline. At least I have not been able to find out how this works.
- Day view not available in calendar or timeline.
- Possibility to insert milestones
Is JWM recommended for my use case or not?
Thanks so much for your thoughts!
Niko