I have several projects that use issue collectors through the API. Everything is working on all but one project. This project has a sub-task issue type...when getting all the fields everything is listed; however; the task issue type doesn't list 2 of them through the API..one of them is the system environment field. All fields are showing on the screen and field list for each issue type and all other projects are using the Task issue type without a problem, all data is coming over. It's just the one project that has a sub-task type. I can't force issue creation through the sub-task only the task type and will not let me set those two fields in the system.
They all show up on the screen and I can do a manual input through the JIRA software portal but the API will not let me set it with this one project.
The defualt type is set to Task but 2 of the fields just won't come over or let me set them. Is there something about sub-tasks that is causing the problem or a setting i'm missing? All the other projects that use those fields and the Task issue type work fine without a problem it's just the one project. These projects were set up before I started so not sure if it's just a setting i'm not seeing.