Hi,
I just came across the project templates (Jira work management) and would like to use this as full "overview" to manage multiple projects. The main reason why I want to use the template is its structured design. I like the calendar integration, the details dashboard, the overall design.
Current State
We have several projects:
- 3 Software Projects
- 3 Work Management Projects (based on the project management template)
What I tried to do...
I found out that I can select multiple projects in the "Tasks" (German: Vorgänge) section but not in General for the whole project or at least for the dashboard or board.
Questions
But is this even possible or am I totally wrong?
Is it possible to customize the templates?
How would you recommend to consolidate "multi projects" in one overview?
How can I add these "well designed" template structure to my existing projects?
Thanks for your help!
Frank