Hi everyone,
I'd like to know what are the limitiations of how many objects you can have stored in the CMDB per instance on Jira Service Management Cloud version?
I've read over here that there's a limit of 10 000 objects per asset type: [JSDCLOUD-8556] Ability to extend asset limit beyond 10000 - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products. Read somewhere else that there is a limit of total 60 000 objects per instance in Premium Plan, 400 000 for Enteprise Plan, but I also recall reading somewhere else that the max limit of Insight / Asset objects per instance was increased to 1mil .
I AM aware of this latest article (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management-articles/Chart-Topping-Hits-All-Product-Announcements-from-High-Velocity/ba-p/2210568) which points for 3mil objects to be used in 2023 in Cloud, but doesn't specify if it's related to Enteprise or Premium subscription plan.
However, I'd like to get a DEFINITIVE answer, ideally by someone from Atlassian, on the current state of maximum numbers of objects (per instance) in both JSM Cloud Premium and JSM Cloud Enteprise if there are any differences.
💡Hint for Atlassian: Maybe have these numbers transparent on the pricing page in the asset section? 😊
All of your answers are much appreciated,
Regards,
Gabe
Hi Gabe,
I am also looking for that information. Did you find it anywhere in meantime?
regards,
Bernd
Hi Bernd, I attended a webinar by an Atlassian partner a few months ago around the theme of assets where an Atlassian spokesperson was also present and he said that the object limit is currently 1milion.
Still would like to have it confirmed by Atlassian in this thread though. And if there are any object limits per asset type / instance / product tier / whatsoever. 🤷♂️
Hi Gabriel,
interesting to see how difficult it is to get some reliably information from Atlassian on a Product that they are selling. 🙄
Thank you for your update
+1 - looking for confirmed response too!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.