I know there is a lot of documentation on this, but I find it focuses more on setting up a new project. I have a existing, large project that I want to convert that has its own set of issue types, and it's own issue type screen scheme, and I want to convert it to use the GH Scrum Template. I added the new GH issue types to my existing issue type scheme, but the Scrum template still doesn't apply. Am I supposed to remove the other non-GH issue types? Am I supposed to add new fields to my issue type screen scheme as well, or is it supposed to do that for me?
Update:
I've now added all 4 custom fields to my screens (Flagged, Rank, Business Value, and Story Points). But when I apply the GH Scrum template, I still get the following error. Any ideas?
Changing Template - Scrum
The currently selected issue type scheme for this project is not compatible with the GreenHopper Scrum Issue Type Scheme.
Please migrate to the GreenHopper Scrum Issue Type Scheme by associating your project via Issue Types in the JIRA Administration console. Contact a JIRA Administrator to perform this migration.