Date: 08 Dec 2022
While accessing jira and creating new cards, then while searching for assignee names -> jira is taking time. can someone please help me with this issue.
Screen:
Thanks
Pavan Shelar
Hi @pavan shelar welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Is it always the case? Do you eventually find the name?
@Dave Mathijs I'm able to find the name, but after searching for names page is taking more than 10 sec to show the search result.
I've noticed a similar issue with a Clous site of a client of ours, a spinner after an action, sometimes even with a 500 - Internal Server Error.
I submitted a support request with Atlassian for this, troubleshooting still ongoing.
Thank you very much @Dave Mathijs for your quick support.
@pavan shelar and @Paul Krueger are you still having this issue? I have seen it occur when an update happens and new JavaScript is pushed out. I have fixed it by clearing my browser's cache. Sometimes the cloud updates require information to reindex. This could have been the issue and it usually takes a couple of hours to go away.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.