I want to create a filter for Filter for Kanbanboard to view all issues with a specific label in the epic
Hi @David Verbeure - Are you saying that you want something where it simultaneously filters a single epic and all issues with a specific label within that epic? You could do something like this:
"Epic Link" = ABC-123 AND labels IN (YOURLABEL)
No, I want to create a filter for the kanban board in which I see all tasks from epics with a specific label
another possibility would be to copy the labels from epics to the child tasks.but how do i do this?
Yes - Sadly, you won't be able to perform a double query like that where you're looking for epics with label x followed up by all of their respective children. However, your alternative may work theoretically with some Jira Automation.
Note - I could not get this to work in the server environment I have available to me. I ran into a couple issues
Not all flavors of server are the same so this may work for you, but if it doesn't, hopefully my notes help explain why.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.