There seem to be a possibility to search in history of a jira issue.
concrete: I want to create a query which shows me when an issue was moved by e.g. checking when the issue "key" was changed from a specific jira project key to another one (e.g. when moving an issue from one project to another).
Alternatively searching in history of field "project" (when changed) would give the same result.

JQL says to me that:
- History searches do not support the 'project' / 'key' field:

Do you have any ideas?
Basically I want to create a subscription based on a filter which identifies "new" issues MOVED to my project in the last hour.
Unfortunately the TimeStamp (creation date) is the timestamp of the issue when it was created in another project even it gets a new key after moving to my project. Also "updated" timestamp I cannot use as Updates happen frequently and I just want to know what is new in our backlog.
Thanks,
Gerrit