I'm trying to finish the sprint, but this error appears .error.png
In order to control sprints in that version of JIRA, you must haveĀ Administrator permissions in all of the projects associated to the board.
I am administrator in all these projects !! , is there any possibility to be making trouble for the Sprint name to be like another project ?, because when with ADM profile tool appears issues that has not been completed , however all the sprint station issues finalized !
error2.png
If someone else from a different project selected your Sprint, it is possible they could be affecting your board, yes. If you could share the board query we might be able to help more.
I did the following query, "project = 10103 and Sprint in openSprints ()" and return a record in a Y project, and he really does not have adm this project, however this project not has any link with the X project, not be the permission schema, however all projects are with the same configuration, and all other station operating normally, someone would know the cause for this scenario?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.