Hey!I guess I'm missing something essential, but for some reason I don't see "relevant sprints" checkbox on my jira software configuration page. Running 8.7.1 ServerAny ideas?
And by the way, does anyone know how suggest for sprints works without this setting? When creating issue I see the list of actual sprints for project I've selected for issue creation. Other users see a huge list of irrelevant sprints from numerous projects. I guess this https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver0813/limiting-sprint-selection-to-relevant-sprints-1027134995.html should be a fix but again, I don't see such checkbox at all
Huge thanks in advance
Hi @Alexander Makarovsky
This feature has been added on jira 8.11, you are in 8.7 so it do not exist yet.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftware/jira-software-8-11-x-release-notes-1013852753.html#JiraSoftware8.11.xreleasenotes-sprint
Not sure but I think that prior this version this field was displaying all Sprints.
It's usually recommanded to manage Sprint in a Sprint Backlog and not directly from the create/edit screen.
Regards
Thanks @Florian Bonniec Now I got it. Still there is a confusion I couldn't find the answer to. It seems Suggestion shows different list of sprints with different order for different users. and we can't figure out the logics behind. Any hint would be of help
I think it's all available Sprints in the instance. May the suggestion display recently used sprint that may differ by user but the overall list is the same.
It's not really clear and I never had to investigate that.
Seems I understood how suggest works. It just shows the recent sprint you viewed on sprints panel of the project(s)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.