Hi all,
As you probably know if somebody have GreenHopper installed then there is an option to create projects using Getting Started page.
I was pretty sure that if you are a JIRA administrator then you can only create projects and nobody else can.. However I noticed that even if I am an administrator I was not able do do it because of that problem..
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GHKB/User+unable+to+create+project+and+board+in+Getting+Started+page
Can sombody explain to me in a little bit more details why there is a relationship between Default Permission Scheme and a way of creating projects in GreenHopper? When I am creating a new project in a normal way I never use default schemes.. I am automaticaly setting my own set of schemes..
In my Default Permission Scheme unders Browse Project there was only a entry Project Role (Users) .. I needed to add Project Role (Administrators) in order to be able to create new projects using Getting Started page.. but the question is who is listed as a Project Role (Administrators) and how to check that..
If this validation is before creating a project then I do not have ability to add myself to Administrator project role.. Does this mean that any user that will have Browse Project permission in Default Permission Scheme will have the ability to create new projects from Getting Started page even if is not a JIRA administrator?
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Mirek