Hi
I wish to create a board with swimlanes that has sub swimlanes - this is very normal within a Kanban Board. But I haven't been able to figure this out.
The point is; I wish to have one swimlane fx "Specification" - this swimlane will have two sub-swimlanes: "Todo" and "Done".
See this example:http://blogs.mulesoft.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Kanbanboard-1024x540.
How is this possible to do with Greenhopper?
I don't think the current board can have sub swimlanes. However, you can create 2 quick filters which is "Todo" and "Done" which you can toggle on/off depends which specification you would like to have to look.
I haven't found a way for this to work either, it doesn't seem to be possible.
That said, I'd love for this to be considered for the backlog.
I had this on a recent project. I approached this with a 'lane' custom fields that was used as a selector on the rapid board. This means one issue progresses through InProgress/Resolved for a particular lane, then is Reopened and its 'lane' reset for the next lane in sequence.
I suggest that you add this information to a new feature request on https://jira.atlassian.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.