If Git supports it, then Bitbucket supports it... What are you trying to do? Usually a changes in Git only has one commiter. Git (and therefore Bitbucket) will track change sets levels and a push to Bitbucket (or any other remote repository) can have multiple commits in it...
You need special support on your web.
We encourage the use of Co-Authored-By: name <name@example.com> in commit messages to indicate people who worked on a particular patch. It's a convention for recognizing multiple authors, and our projects would encourage the stats tools to observe it when collecting statistics.
As result, if you have something like that in commit message, you should insert link to this guy as second commit author (I am about the web-interface)
See my comment below
Yes, you can put that message into a Bitbucket commit. It's simple text that goes in.
Do you see?
I have only single author link - Leonid Mamaev, while I expecting to see TWO authors and BOTH should be link to bitbucket user profile
See below
Yes, it goes into the commit message.
If anyone is still interested in having this feature. I've started the discussion again.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-discussions/Co-authored-by/td-p/1315928
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.