I have a bitbucket pipeline file as below;
pipelines: branches: dev: - step: name: Test1 script: - echo "Test" dev: - step: name: Test2 script: - echo "Test"
Hi @Aashish41 and welcome to the community!
I don't believe that this is possible, however, a pipeline for a certain branch can have multiple steps.
If you want to execute both steps when a commit is pushed to dev branch, you can modify your bitbucket-pipelines.yml file as follows:
pipelines: branches: dev: - step: name: Test1 script: - echo "Test" - step: name: Test2 script: - echo "Test"
Is this what you are looking for?
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi @Theodora Boudale , Thank you for your response.
I have already opted using multiple steps for a single branch. I just wanted to know if it is possible to use same branch multiple times. Unfortunately, it is not possible.
Anyway your response was helpful for me.
Have a great day !
Hi @Theodora Boudale
Is there an alternative other than you create a unique branch name for your pipeline?
Hi Tridev,
You can create (multiple) custom pipelines:
Please keep in mind though that these can only be triggered manually or on a schedule, they don't run automatically on every push.
It is also possible to configure a default pipeline that will run automatically on every push if no branch-specific pipeline is defined:
The page I shared has all available options about Pipeline start conditions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.