This has probably been asked before, and I have watched so many youtube videos and read in atlassian Q&A but I still find it super confusing.
So this is the deal> I will be using company managed JIRA. My use case is not software development, but rather old school project management and PLM (Milestones: Sales, Planning, Design, Manufacturing, Installation and Service.
For now I want to spilt this End to End into teams:
*SALES , ENGINEERING and PROJECT MANAGEMENT*
I will not be using different issues other than TASKS. and my question is : In order to have an easy to maintain JIRA in the long run do I create one Kanban for Sales, one for engineering , and one for project management under the same " project ??
or do I create a project for each department / team? consequently create a kanban board for each project and then " wire their kanbans?
Specially HOW do i do this in order that they are interconnected.. i mean that when SALES finishes it last step , the issues shows on the project management board, and when PM finishes it last status it shows on Engineering?
I am sorry no matter how much I read about this in my head is super confusing to understand, most tutorial speak about the most basic example and never about real work examples. and the whole dictionary semantics and the Jira semantics are messing me up
The whole end to end or " workflow" would be more less like this : bid request, offer sent, offer accepted, project management plan, design, manufacturing, procurement , installation, done
Thank you to anybody that finds in his/ her heart to help me with this mess