Dear Team,I hope you are all well.I have a task to clone the following story however, I do not see the option clone.https://jsw.ibm.com/browse/SCSIT-4194
Please advise how I shall clone the story and modify it.
Thank you,
Hi @Marina Ivanova welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Jira doesn't have a Clone permission, only a Create permission.
Are you able to create issues in that project? Can you confirm that there is no jira.permission.create property set in the first status of the workflow?
@Marina Ivanova , there may be many causes behind this behavior because the information is insufficient. Could you please provide the details such as
Hi @Vedant Kulkarni_Trundl ,
I use Jira@IBM and access it through this link: https://jsw.ibm.com/browse/SCSIT-4194
I want to open a case related to a procedure that I perform every week.I am sending an excel table with names of engineers to the ECI team. And they upload it to the system in a way that updates the system of our client Teradata (SNOW).ECI Yakipa wants us to automate this process.Is this possible?As I was advised first to clone this story.I see that the story was cloned before:
Hi @Dave Mathijs
I see that there is a clone option.
I want to open a case related to a procedure that I perform every week.I am sending an excel table with names of engineers to the ECI team. And they upload it to the system in a way that updates the system of our client Teradata (SNOW).ECI Yakipa wants us to automate this process.Is this possible?As I was advised first to clone this story.
Example:
@Dave Mathijs Any suggestions?
@Vedant Kulkarni_Trundl
Any suggestions?
Which app is being used to synchronise Jira issues with the external system?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.