I am getting this error when I added one user .
The owner of this repository (XXXXX) is already at their plan limit and will need to upgrade before adding more users.
Hey @Abhishek Mishra
G'day, and welcome to the community.
The error indicates that the Workspace is already at the 5 free users limit; hence you can't add new users.
Free Workspace is entitled to 5 users only, as mentioned on our billing page here.
That said, I can see your account is on an Academic license. If you believe this Workspace should be on an Academic license, please raise a ticket to our billing team to request for Academic license.
Cheers,Syahrul
Hi Syahrul,
Thank you for the clarification.
Where can I know more about Academic license? It will help me to understand more about it before going for license.
You can check the following page for more information about academic licenses at
Thank you Syahrul for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.