Hello! We are currently working on a large Unreal Engine 5 project. We have been using Bitbucket for a few weeks, and we are approaching the 2GB that Bitbucket offers in its free plan.
Therefore, I was thinking of using git LFS. I have git LFS installed, and I have tracked the .Uasset files in the cmd, and now those files appear as changed in the Sourcetree.
Is there a correct way or process to do this? Currently we are two people working on the project collaboratively, but soon we will be 5 (the limit).
If I now upload these changed files that I just tracked from the git LFS terminal, what do my colleagues have to do to work together with me normally?
Do they have to have git LFS installed?
Will their project get corrupted?
I would like if there is any process, tutorial or own experience that you have tried using git LFS on already built large Unreal Engine projects, please let me know. I am very lost on this and the documentation is very vague on this particular topic. Thank you very much!