Hello everyone,
We are currently looking at Jira's JQL Query in order to use it in BigPicture filtering, but a field (issueLink) seems to be missing from the available list. This field is unavailable on both Jira and BigPicture. I looked at the Synthax Help page and it is listed on there, but unavailable for us. When I try to use it, the JQL indicate the prompt is ok (The JQL icon is green), but the query does not work, stating that the field "issueLink" does not exist. The goal is to focus on a singular task and the childrens of that task.
The Jira version we are working with is v8.19.1.
Here is the list presented when I try to get the issueLink field.

Here is what happens when I just write it directly and try to use it.

The question is, why is the "issueLink" field not appearing on the automatic list? Is there a setting we need to enable?