When I go to a Confluence page, and click "Export to PDF," I get the following error.
I continue to get this error even when I reload this page. How can I troubleshoot this?
Hi @Alexis.Carlucci
Could you please paste the error seen in the <confluence-home>/logs/atlassian.confluence.log when you attempt to export the page to PDF?
It will give some clarity on the issue.
Thanks,
Aamir
Hi,
same issue reported at Export pdf (atlassian.com) in the community, Since it affects me, I filed it at Atlassian support.
Regards,
Harald
Please confirm that you use the server edition of Confluence and not the cloud version. You can verfiy this by looking at the domain of your confluence, if this ends with "atlassian.net", you use the cloud version.
I ask this because other users who reported this are on cloud, but you tagged this post with "server". If this error affects only cloud, we can assume it is an atlassian issue. However, if this occurs also with self hosted server version, this a local issue on our clients (PCs, Macs, tablets) is more likely.
Thank you
I found a workaround that fixed this in two of my instances;
However, there is no resolution from Atlassian until now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.